Savings Accounts to Help You Reach Your Goals
Diamond savings accounts are excellent tools to help you make your dreams a reality. No matter the special reason you are saving money – for a home or auto down payment, a vacation, a wedding, the holidays, taxes, insurance, a rainy day, anything – we can help. Everyone’s journey with Diamond Credit Union begins by establishing a required Membership Share Savings Account with at least a $5 deposit. Once established, you automatically become a member-owner of the credit union and have access to additional product offerings that includes four additional savings accounts.
First Time Homebuyer Share Savings Account
- Specially designed for those looking to buy a home within 2 years.
- Down payment saving and budgeting tool.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Earn interest on balances up to $10,000.
- Low minimum balance of $1,000 to start earning interest.
- Offers the flexibility to withdraw and transfer funds.
- Your funds are insured up to $250,000.
- Save for vacation, holidays, education, wedding, or even taxes.
- Earns interest and no minimum required to open.
- Your money is available any time throughout the year.
Membership Share Account
- Deposit $5 to establish membership and earn interest.
- Fund your membership account with direct deposit.
- A great way to save extra cash.
- It’s never too early to open a membership share savings account for your child.
- The minimum deposit for a child’s membership share account is $5 to establish membership.
- Children can make deposits into their accounts, but only the custodian (parent or guardian whose name is on the account) can make withdrawals or transfers.
- Any child age 12 or younger is considered a Junior Member.
- You can also consider opening additional savings accounts for your child. Please ask an associate what additional savings products might be beneficial for your child’s savings.