What will your Diamond story be?
Diamond’s brand is built from the inside out with a team of driven and passionate employees working together for the benefit of their member-owners.
Diamond Younity All-Stars are team members who get recognized by our members for going above and beyond for them. They’re the employees who make members feel their experience was exceptional. Our employees believe in doing more for our members and more for our community which makes us one of the best places to work in PA.
Diamond encourages and supports these Core Values for all employees:
- Do what is best for our team, our community, and our credit union
- Respect all members and the team
- Blend hard work with fun
- Make every member experience matter
- Create positive energy through your actions
- Act with integrity in all situations
- Share and embrace new ideas
- Take initiative to make an impact
- Get it right the first time
- Challenge yourself to maximize your potential
It’s no wonder that Diamond has been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA year after year.
Diamond Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Diamond Credit Union to not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, or military status. We are confident that you will find Diamond to be a dynamic and rewarding place to work!
Full-time employees are eligible for all the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Tena Rohrback Educational Assistance Program