By now you’ve probably seen the billboards, the TV commercial, and the T-shirts, but you still may not know what exactly “younity” is. Younity is a simple idea that illustrates our core belief that our members come first and that we’re all on the same page when it comes to helping you build a brighter financial future. “Younity” is more than any one product or service, it’s the essence of everything we do here at Diamond, and it’s the idea that drives our staff and our brand.
Younity in action:
- Diamond is member-owned and not-for-profit, which means we answer to you, the members, not shareholders.
- Our members enjoy better interest rates, friendlier service, and more opportunities.
- We are constantly looking for ways to add value to membership, like with the new NetBranch UPGRADE which launched this July.
- We make managing finances easy with convenient services like a network of thousands of No-Surcharge ATMS, Instant Deposits Online, Free Loan Health Check-Ups, and E-Alerts.
- We are active leaders in your community, supporting the American Cancer Society Relay For Life, United Way, Miller-Keystone Blood Center, local students, and more.
- Our employees are your neighbors and you can be certain that decisions are made from a local perspective.
- The money we make is put right back into the credit union to continue to make improvements and additions for you, the member.
- We strive to help members meet their goals, whether it be saving toward buying a home, financing their first car, or rebuilding credit.
All of these examples are about helping you, the member, and giving back to your community. That’s why we use real members and employees in our younity ads. Check out more of your friends and neighbors in action!