The “2019 Best of Berks” awards have been announced by Berks County Living Magazine. Diamond Credit Union has repeated as “2019 Best of Berks – Financial Institution.” Berks County Living, the region’s premier lifestyle magazine, determines its winners by votes from readership and the community.
Above/Right: Accepting the “2019 Best of Berks – Financial Institution” award from Berks County Living are (L-R): Karen Hess, Business Services Lending Associate and Todd Rothenberger, Sr. Vice President/Chief Marketing and Retail Delivery Officer
Diamond is the only credit union to ever win Best of Berks – Financial Institution.
“We love that our members frequently let us know how they feel. When they express their feelings through Berks County Living there are no words to express our gratitude,” said John Faust, President/CEO of Diamond Credit Union. “We congratulate our fellow winners and admire their entrepreneurial courage. Being local too, their passion and success is inspiring.”
Berks County Living recognized businesses in 35 different categories. Honorees offer a wide range of products and services, for example, the best: fitness facility, florist, local brewery, local winery, jewelry store, landscaping company, non-profit event, golf course, and more. The Reading Public Museum, the winner for “Best of Berks 2019 – Place to Book an Event,” hosted the awards ceremony on December 5.
Diamond is humbled to have received several repeat honors in 2019.
2019 honors for Diamond Credit Union:
- Berks County Living 2019 Best of Berks – Financial Institution – 2nd time
- People’s Choice Award – 12th time (also conducted by Berks County Living)
- Greater Reading Chamber Alliance Top 50 Business – 12th time
- Reading Eagle Readers Choice, Best Credit Union – 6th time
- Reading Eagle Readers Choice, Best Bank – 5th time
- Reading Eagle Readers Choice, Best Financial Planning – 5th time
- Best Places to Work in PA – 4th time