After 30 successful years of running the same operating system, Diamond is taking a leap into the future. The exciting and historic process of transitioning into an upgraded data processing system, NetBranch Online Banking, and the Mobile Banking App has begun and will propel Diamond into the future of banking for years to come. As a member you use this system every time you interact with Diamond whether it is in online, by phone or online.
The upgraded operating system will be installed Friday, March 29 through Sunday, March 31, 2019
How Will this Upgrade Impact Me and My Accounts?
What Will Be Available?
- Your Diamond Debit Card and Credit Cards will continue to work for purchases and withdrawals.
- Call Center Representatives will also be available during this time from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM by calling us at 610.326.5490.
What Will Be Unavailable?
- NetBranch Online Banking, the Mobile Banking App, and Telebranch will have limited functionality beginning at 12:00 PM on Friday, March 29. Beginning at 6:00 PM on Friday, March 29 through Sunday, March 31, 2019 NetBranch Online Banking, the Mobile Banking App, and Telebranch will be unavailable.
- Diamond branches will be closed on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
What Will Happen on April 1st?
- Members will discover an improved user experience within NetBranch Online Banking and the Mobile Banking App. Please see the screen shots below.
- NetBranch Online Banking will have a simplified look and feel with a more modern navigation system.
- The Mobile App will noticeably operate more efficiently offering quicker access to the account summary screen, recent transactions, your next 15 days’ events and other most-used screens.
Sample of new online banking screenshot after system upgrade.
Sample of new mobile app screenshot after system upgrade.
Will Anything Else Change on April 1st?
- NO! Your account numbers, login, user name, passwords, PIN, any reoccurring bill payments, touch ID and quick balance login will all remain set up.