Diamond Platinum Mastercards are available in Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc., and is available on Apple devices. Apple Pay lets you use your iPhone 6 or newer phones and Apple Watch to pay in stores and apps in an easy, secure, and private way.
Diamond Platinum Mastercard and Platinum Mastercard with Rewards
Lower rates mean lower minimum payments and less interest paid over the course of the loan. Consider transferring other high rate, high balance credit cards to a Diamond Platinum or Platinum Rewards Mastercard®. Both cards feature a low APR* and the Rewards option lets you earn one point for every dollar you spend.
Diamond’s Platinum Mastercard features:
- Rates as low as 7.9% APR*.
- No annual fee.
- No balance transfer fees.
- Zero-liability purchase protection.
- Emergency card replacement service.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Make payments and view detailed account information through NetBranch Online Banking.
- Enhanced online features and management tools.
- 24/7 Call Center support.
Diamond’s Platinum Mastercard with Rewards features:
- All the same benefits as the regular Mastercard but with the added feature of earning points redeemable for select merchandise and travel.
- Choose from a wide array of merchandise from sporting equipment, to home interiors, to travel.
- Features a low APR*.
Assistance for lost or stolen cards is available 24/7.
To request a copy of your individual Mastercard Cardholder Agreement, click the link below and open the BY EMAIL section. Select “General Questions” from the Department dropdown menu and fill in the rest of the information to email us your request. You may request a Guide to Benefits by calling 800-593-1000 during normal business hours.
*Actual Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may vary according to overall credit history, payment method and payment processing fees.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.