First Time Homebuyer Share Savings Account
- Specially designed for those looking to buy a home within 2 years.
- Down payment saving and budgeting tool.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Earn interest on balances up to $10,000.
- Low minimum balance of $1,000 to start earning interest.
- Offers the flexibility to withdraw and transfer funds.
- Your funds are insured up to $250,000.
- Option to fund through payroll deduction or direct deposit.
- Save for vacation, holidays, education, wedding, or even taxes.
- No minimum required to open.
- Your money is available any time throughout the year.
Membership Share Account
- Deposit $5 to establish membership with Diamond.
- Fund your membership account with payroll deduction or direct deposit.
- A great way to save extra cash.
- It’s never too early to open a membership share savings account for your child.
- The minimum deposit for a child’s membership share account is $5 to establish membership.
- Children can make deposits into their accounts, but only the custodian (parent or guardian whose name is on the account) can make withdrawals or transfers.
- Any child age 12 or younger is considered a Junior Member.
- You can also consider opening additional savings accounts for your child. Please ask an associate what additional savings products might be beneficial for your child’s savings.
Learn more about the benefits of a Junior Membership for children under 12.